The Gerber® Essentials Contrast AO Fine Edge Folding Knife features a stainless-steel blade for strength and durability and a fine-edge, drop-point design for smooth, accurate cutting. A G-10 and stainless-steel handle creates a super light body that resists rust, corrosion and temperature change, while offering a positive grip. An Assisted Opening 2.0 mechanism and dual thumb studs offer quick, safe 1-handed opening with either the right or left hand. Pocket clip for easy carrying. Lanyard hole for accessory or parachute cord. 3.3 oz. 3" blade length. 7.13" overall length.
Features and Benefits
- - Stainless-steel blade is strong and durable
- - Fine-edge, drop-point design for smooth, accurate cutting
- - G-10 and stainless steel handle creates a super light body that resists rust, corrosion and temperature change, while offering a positive grip
- - Assisted Opening 2.0 mechanism for fast, 1-handed deployment
- - Dual thumb studs for quick, secure left- or right-handed opening
- - Pocket clip for easy carrying
- - Lanyard hole for attaching an accessory or parachute cord
Important Product and Safety Information
- - You must be 18 years old to purchase this product. In ordering this product, you certify that you are at least 18 years old and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- - The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product.
Check your local laws for any other regulations.
What's in the Box
- - Gerber® Essentials Contrast AO Fine-Edge Folding Knife