The Yak-Gear Transom Drain Plug is expandable and designed to fit 5/8" to 7/8" nonthreaded drain holes to create a waterproof seal. Made of rubber and brass, the plug is noncorrosive and nonrusting for lasting use and can be used as a transom drain plug, baitwell drain plug, paddle boat plug or cooler plug.
Features and Benefits
- Fits 5/8" to 7/8" nonthreaded drain holes to create a waterproof seal
- Works as a transom drain plug, baitwell drain plug, paddle boat plug or cooler plug
- Noncorrosive and nonrusting rubber and brass construction
- Rubberized body of the plug expands or contracts by flipping the brass switch on the top
Important Product and Safety Information
- Proposition 65 warning for California residents: WARNING - This product contains one or more chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
What's in the Box
- Yak-Gear Transom Drain Plug