Great for duck hunting, the LaCrosse® Men's Alpha Swampfox Mossy Oak® Duck Blind® 600-Gram Boot-Foot Wader features a waterproof Taslon nylon upper that is lightweight and breathable, while Armortex®-coated chaps offer resistance to punctures and tears. The 100% waterproof rubber boots are insulated with 600 grams of Thinsulate Ultra to help keep your feet warm, while Trac-Lite outsoles deliver optimal traction in mud, snow and other loose terrain. Adjustable, elastic suspenders. Fleece-lined hand-warmer pocket. Mossy Oak® Duck Blind® camo pattern.
Features and Benefits
- Made of 95% nylon/polyester, 4% rubber and 1% plastic
- Waterproof Taslon nylon upper is breathable and lightweight
- Armortex®-coated chaps offer tear and puncture resistance
- 100% waterproof, scent-free rubber boots with 3.5 mm neoprene and 600 grams of Thinsulate Ultra insulation help keep you warm
- Trac-Lite outsoles deliver great traction in mud, snow and other loose terrain
- EVA footbeds offer cushioning comfort
- Nylon shanks deliver durability
- Fleece-lined hand-warmer pocket includes a top-loading cargo pocket and a small, secure net pocket
- Adjustable, elastic suspenders with locking buckles for a great fit
- Mossy Oak® Duck Blind® camo pattern helps you blend into a variety of waterfowl environments
- Weighs 6 lb.
What's in the Box
- LaCrosse® Men's Alpha Swampfox Mossy Oak® Duck Blind® 600-Gram Boot-Foot Wader