The Attwood® Pulsar 1-Mile Deck-Mount Sidelight provides 225° light visibility and features a twist/bayonet-lock design that secures the lens and cover to the base and a smooth contour to help prevent lines from snagging on housing. The cover and lens conceal installation fasteners and seal water out of the lamp and hull.
Features and Benefits
- Cover and lens conceal installation fasteners and seal water out of the lamp and hull
- Twist/bayonet-lock design secures the lens and cover to the base
- Installs directly to the deck with 2 #10 fasteners (not included)
- Stainless-steel electrical contacts resist corrosion
- 225° light visibility
- 1-NM USCG
- Includes 9W wedge-base lightbulb and 7" wire leads for connection to a 12 VDC power supply
- For use with an incandescent bulb
- Smooth contour helps prevent lines from snagging on housing
Important Product and Safety Information
- Proposition 65 warning for California residents: WARNING - This product contains one or more chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
What's in the Box
- Attwood® Pulsar 1-Mile Deck-Mount Sidelight
- Owner's manual