Great for saltwater fishing, this Daiwa Saltiga Dogfight Spinning Reel Convertible features a strong, lightweight Zaion carbon-composite Air Rotor and a waterproof Hard Bodyz aluminum body and cover. Digigear digital gearing with a 5.7:1 gear ratio provides speed, power and durability, while 14 stainless-steel ball bearings and 1 roller bearing offer smooth performance. The machined handle features an oversize knob for a comfortable hold. 370 yards/25 lb., 310 yards/30 lb. 29.7 oz.
Features and Benefits
- - Hard Bodyz aluminum body and cover are Mag Sealed for waterproof protection
- - 14 stainless-steel ball bearings and 1 roller bearing offer smooth performance
- - Digigear digital gearing with a 5.7:1 gear ratio provides speed, power and durability plus silent oscillation
- - Ultimate Tournament carbon drag with a maximum drag of 66 lb.
- - Forged aluminum spool with a Titanium Nitride SVS spool ring and carbon inserts
- - Machined handle with an oversize knob for a comfortable hold
- - Automatic rotor brake helps keep the rotor stationary when the bail is open
- - Zaion carbon-composite Air Rotor is strong, lightweight and corrosion resistant
- - Tubular, stainless Air Bail® does not have any protrusions to help prevent line from getting accidentally trapped
- - Manual bail trip for reliability
- - Laser-engraved logo
What's in the Box
- - Daiwa Saltiga Dogfight Spinning Reel Convertible