Great for showing off your paintball skills, the Tippmann 98 Custom Platinum Series Marker features an aluminum, die-cast split receiver with porting and a matte finish. The semiautomatic firing marker is designed with a vertical front grip for comfortable handling and a manual safety and a barrel-blocking device provide safe operation. Picatinny rails. Standard trigger.
Features and Benefits
- 8.5" barrel with porting and a matte finish
- Standard trigger fires up to 8 bps
- Vertical front grip for comfortable operation
- Aluminum, die-cast receiver with a split receiver design
- Easy-to-remove power tube design
- Semiautomatic firing
- Full-depth pockets for ASA
- Sling-mount end cap
- Picatinny rails
- Secure front sight spring
- Manual safety and a barrel-blocking device
- Includes cleaning cable
Important Product and Safety Information
- Item will only be shipped using Ground Shipping to the contiguous 48 states only.
- California Residents: This product may be mistaken for a firearm by law enforcement officers or others, and altering its color or brandishing the product in public may be considered a crime.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
What's in the Box
- Tippmann 98 Custom Platinum Series Marker
- Cleaning cable
- Barrel-blocking device
- Owner's manual