Fire away with the Tippmann Crossover .68 Caliber Electro-Pneumatic Paintball Marker that features FlexValve technology, allowing you to switch from electronic to mechanical mode on the fly. The marker has multiple adjustable firing modes including semi-auto, auto-response, 3-shot burst, PSP, NPPL and Millennium. The machine-milled aluminum upper body offers a lightweight, compact design. The bottom regulator features the ability to convert to a front regulator. Compatible with HPA, nitrogen and CO₂. Low-pressure operation under 300 PSI. 12" barrel length.
Features and Benefits
- 12" barrel length
- Semiautomatic, multimode E-trigger
- Magnetic hall effect trigger switch and tournament lock switch
- Lightweight, compact design with a machine-milled aluminum upper body
- Integrated break-beam antichop eyes
- Internal gasline
- Open-bolt, blow forward spool valve system
- Adjustable clamping feedneck with vertical feed
- Bottom regulator with the ability to convert to a front regulator
- Multiple adjustable firing modes, including semi-auto, auto-response, 3-shot burst, PSP, NPPL and Millennium
- Safe mode disables the electronics
- Fully compatible with HPA and nitrogen; for CO₂, see owner's manual
- A-5/X7 threads
- FlexValve technology allows you to switch from electronic to mechanical mode on the fly
- Low-pressure operation under 300 PSI
Important Product and Safety Information
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
- Item will only be shipped using Ground Shipping to the contiguous 48 states only.
- You must be 18 years old to purchase this product. In ordering this product, you certify that you are at least 18 years old and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- California Residents: This product may be mistaken for a firearm by law enforcement officers or others, and altering its color or brandishing the product in public may be considered a crime.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
What's in the Box
- Tippmann Crossover .68 Caliber Electro-Pneumatic Paintball Marker
- Owner's manual