The SKLZ Hopz Vertical Leap Trainer helps to build a lean and strong lower body. The vertical leap trainer consists of a resistance band that connects to your ankles and waist, enabling a resistance workout that helps to strengthen your vertical leap ability. With an adjustable belt that fits most sizes, the vertical leap trainer provides a resistance of up to 40 lb.
Features and Benefits
- - Helps to maximize your vertical leap ability
- - Strengthens key muscles in your lower body
- - Bands quickly attach and release to ankle straps and belt rings
- - Ankle straps with built-in shoe harnesses keep the resistance bands in place
- - Durable bands with a resistance of up to 40 lb.
- - Adjustable belt fits most waist sizes
- - Users are recommended to have a height between 5'4" and 6'2"
What's in the Box
- - SKLZ Hopz Vertical Leap Trainer