The Attwood® 5/16" I. D. Primer Bulb can be used with 5/16" fuel hoses and is compatible with OEM engines (1 - 350 HP) and ethanol-blended fuels. The low-permeation primer bulb is designed to prevent fuel evaporation with an inner expansion ring that keeps the bulb from collapsing during engine operation and an outer layer that prevents ballooning when under pressure. The bulb operates in temperatures ranging from 18°F to 122°F. EPA and CARB certified.
Features and Benefits
- For use with 5/16" fuel hoses and compatible with OEM engines (1 - 350 HP) and ethanol-blended fuels
- Low-permeation primer bulb prevents fuel evaporation
- Outer layer is designed to prevent ballooning when under pressure
- High-efficiency check valves ensure fast priming and low fuel restriction
- 18° - 122°F operating temperature
- EPA and CARB certified
- Inner expansion ring ensures primer bulb won't collapse during engine operation
- Hose barbs are designed for nearly leak-free performance
Important Product and Safety Information
- Proposition 65 warning for California residents: WARNING - This product contains one or more chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
What's in the Box
- Attwood® 5/16" I. D. Primer Bulb