The Attwood® Evinrude Fuel Line Kit is compatible with Evinrude engines as well as 1 - 350 HP OEM engines and can be used with ethanol-blended fuels. This kit features a universal sprayless connector that is compatible with fuel tanks with a 1/4" NPT output, a multilayer, low-permeation primer bulb and a low-permeation, fiber-reinforced fuel hose that is designed to prevent kinking and hardening when used with ethanol-blended fuels. EPA and CARB certified.
Features and Benefits
- Compatible with Evinrude engines, OEM engines (1 - 350 HP) and ethanol-blended fuels
- Universal sprayless connector is compatible with fuel tanks with a 1/4" NPT output, replaces traditional tank fittings and eliminates spray when connecting or disconnecting fuel fittings
- Low-permeation fiber-reinforced fuel hose is designed to prevent kinking and hardening when used with ethanol-blended fuels
- Fuel hose rated up to 100°C and 600 PSI
- Leak-free, stepless 360° stainless-steel clamps and hose barbs designed for use in pressurized fuel systems
- Multilayer, low-permeation primer bulb included
- EPA and CARB certified
Important Product and Safety Information
- Proposition 65 warning for California residents: WARNING - This product contains one or more chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
What's in the Box
- Universal sprayless connector
- Mutlilayer, low-permeation primer bulb
- 3/8" low-permeation fuel hose