The Heritage Rough Rider .22 Caliber Revolver features a tight cylinder lock-up and is chambered for .22 LR and .22 Magnum cartridges. The machined barrel is microthreaded and inserted into the frame, and the hammer block is mounted in the recoil shield. The revolver has a red dot indicator, a flat-sided hammer and a dual-cylinder 6" barrel with bird's-eye maple and engraved grips. Made in USA.
Features and Benefits
- - Machined barrel is microthreaded and inserted into the frame
- - Dual-cylinder 6" barrel with bird's-eye maple and engraved grips
- - Flat-sided hammer
- - Fixed sight
- - Red dot indicator
- - Hammer block mounted in the recoil shield
- - Chambered for .22 LR and .22 Magnum cartridges
- - Ambidextrous
- - Blued finish
- - Rimfire
- - Made in USA
Important Product and Safety Information
- - You must be 18 years old to purchase this product. In ordering this product, you certify that you are at least 18 years old and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- - Item must ship Federal Express ground. For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition.
Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
- - We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- - Item will only be shipped using Ground Shipping to the contiguous 48 states only.
- - The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product.
Check your local laws for any other regulations.
What's in the Box
- - Heritage Rough Rider .22 Caliber Revolver