The Spyder .68 MRX Paintball Marker features an adjustable car stock, a short-pull single trigger and a Dual Loading System (DLS) that allows you to interchange your loading system during play. This semiautomatic paintball marker also features a Picatinny rail for mounting a sight or scope, an external velocity adjuster that allows you to change your approach under varying conditions and an Eko Valve System for better air efficiency.
Features and Benefits
- Microported barrel with a muzzle break
- Short-pull single trigger with a high-impact polymer frame
- DLS enables you to interchange your loading system during play
- Eko Valve System for greater air efficiency
- Adjustable car stock
- Semiautomatic mode of operation
- Carry handle mount with sight
- Picatinny rail for mounting a scope or sight
- Barrel shroud with a front sight and an assault-adjustable sight rail
- Barrel plug and on/off switch for safety
- External velocity adjuster to change your approach under varying conditions
- Quick-release striker plug pull pin
Important Product and Safety Information
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
- You must be 18 years old to purchase this product. In ordering this product, you certify that you are at least 18 years old and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- California Residents: This product may be mistaken for a firearm by law enforcement officers or others, and altering its color or brandishing the product in public may be considered a crime.
- Item must ship Federal Express ground.
What's in the Box
- Spyder .68 Caliber MRX Paintball Marker
- Instruction manual