The CRKT® Cruiser Jim Hammond Design Knife features a stainless-steel, drop-point blade with a nonreflective black oxide finish for durability. The Triple-Point combo blade serrations allow for cutting through tough materials, while the flipper blade extension speeds opening and becomes part of the blade guard once it's open. Thanks to the Lake and Walker Knife Safety (LAWKS®) system, the knife acts as a virtual fixed blade when open. 6.2 oz. 3.75" blade length. 9" overall length.
Features and Benefits
- Premium stainless-steel blade with nonreflective black oxide finish for durability
- Drop-point blade with Triple-Point combo blade serrations is ideal for cutting through dense materials
- Textured injection-molded, glass-filled nylon scales handle
- Flipper blade with Teflon® blade pivot bearings allow for 1-handed opening
- Flipper blade extension becomes part of blade guard when open for safety
- LAWKS® safety system makes the knife a virtual fixed blade when activated
- 4-position stainless steel clip
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be 18 years old to purchase this product. In ordering this product, you certify that you are at least 18 years old and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
What's in the Box
- CRKT® Cruiser Jim Hammond Design Knife