Take the Gerber® DMF Folder Modified Clip-Point Folding Knife along on your next hunting or camping trip. Designed with a stainless-steel partially serrated, modified clip-point tactical blade for cutting through dense materials, the knife features a textured G-10 handle that offers excellent weight balance and a sure grip with bare hands or gloves. 3.5" blade length. 8.38" overall length.
Features and Benefits
- - Stainless steel is durable and strong
- - Partially serrated, modified clip-point tactical blade can be used to cut through dense materials
- - Textured G-10 handle offers excellent weight balance and a sure grip with bare hands or gloves
- - Pommel aids in striking for defense or egress
- - Wedge lock offers an ambidextrous, manual blade release without springs
- - Reversible pocket clip
Important Product and Safety Information
- - You must be 18 years old to purchase this product. In ordering this product, you certify that that you are at least 18 years old and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- - The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product.
Check your local laws for any other regulations.
What's in the Box
- - Gerber® DMF Folder Modified Clip-Point Folding Knife