The CVA Elite .45-70 Government Break-Action Rifle features a 24" 416 stainless-steel barrel and a black composite stock with an ambidextrous cheekpiece. The rifle is drilled and tapped for a scope mount and offers a transfer bar safety system. Reversible cocking spur. CrushZone recoil pad.
Features and Benefits
- Reversible cocking spur
- Ambidextrous cheekpiece
- Black composite stock
- Trigger lock
- 24" 416 stainless-steel barrel
- Drilled and tapped for a scope mount
- Single-round break action
- Transfer bar safety system
- CrushZone recoil pad
Important Product and Safety Information
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
What's in the Box
- CVA Elite .45-70 Government Break-Action Rifle