Hit the track or the trails in the Tredz Men's Summit II Running Shoes, which feature rubber outsoles with heel and forefoot flex grooves to give you traction and grip. The synthetic leather and mesh uppers are lightweight for easy mobility, and the lace-up closures ensure a snug fit. Padded mesh collars and tongues offer comfort so your feet will be able to withstand long runs.
Features and Benefits
- - Synthetic leather and breathable mesh uppers are lightweight for easy mobility
- - Tricot and foam linings offer comfort
- - Rubber outsoles with heel and forefoot flex grooves provide optimal traction and grip
- - EVA insoles with mesh linings and latex arch cookies for support
- - Lace-up closures for a secure fit
- - Padded mesh collars and tongues provide added comfort
- - Wipe clean
- - 1.5 lb. per pair
Important Product and Safety Information
- - Proposition 65 warning for California residents: WARNING - This product contains one or more chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
What's in the Box
- - Tredz Men's Summit II Running Shoes