Tread firmly on damp, slippery terrain with these Timberland Women's Flume Mid Hiking Boots. The seam-sealed, waterproof construction allows you to work in wet conditions, and the multidirectional rubber lug outsoles and B.S.F.P.™ motion-efficiency system provide reliable traction on slippery surfaces. Padded tongues. Removable dual-density EVA footbeds.
Features and Benefits
- Seam-sealed, waterproof construction locks out moisture and keeps your feet dry
- Multidirectional rubber lug outsoles with B.S.F.P. motion-efficiency system provide excellent traction on slippery surfaces
- Padded tongues give extra cushioning and support
- 1.77 lb. per pair
- Premium leather uppers offer comfort, durability and abrasion resistance
- Removable dual-density EVA footbeds add comfort to each stride
Important Product and Safety Information
- Proposition 65 warning for California residents: WARNING - This product contains one or more chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
What's in the Box
- Timberland Women's Flume Mid Hiking Boots