Stone Creek Men's Ascender Hiking Boots feature a low-top design and suede uppers with breathable mesh for durability and comfort on the trail. The rubber outsoles provide reliable traction, and the EVA footbeds with textile sock liners offer cushioning with each step. Mesh lining.
Features and Benefits
- - Suede and breathable mesh uppers offer durability and comfort
- - Mesh lining keeps feet comfortable
- - Rubber outsoles provide traction
- - EVA footbeds with textile sock liners offer cushioning
- - Laces ensure a snug fit
- - 2.5 lb. per pair
Important Product and Safety Information
- - Proposition 65 warning for California residents: WARNING - This product contains one or more chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
What's in the Box
- - Stone Creek Men's Ascender Hiking Boots