The Timberland Men's PRO® Endurance 6" Steel-Toe Work Boots deliver long-lasting wearability. The built-in Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot, while the contoured footbed and foot-conforming top layer provide all-day comfort. The abrasion-resistant rubber double toe, flexible Steel-Flex® puncture-resistant plate and antimicrobial lining keep your feet safe on the job, and the Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is slip-, heat-, oil- and abrasion resistant. Electrical hazard protection. Meets CSA Grade 1 ESR requirement. Full-grain uppers.
Features and Benefits
- - Premium full-grain leather upper and abrasion-resistant rubber double toe for increased wear protection
- - Antimicrobial lining with built-in Anti-Fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for all-day comfort.
- - Timberland PRO® rubber outsole with Ladder Lock outsole radius is slip-, heat-, oil-, and abrasion resistant
- - Constructed on a TiTAN® last with a contoured, single-density OrthoLite® footbed, foot-conforming top layer and laces for a better fit
- - Electrical hazard protection and a steel toe for safety; meets CSA Grade 1 ESR requirement
- - Flexible Steel-Flex® puncture-resistant plate and fiberglass shank
- - 2.88 lb. per pair
What's in the Box
- - Timberland Men's PRO® Endurance 6" Steel-Toe Work Boots