The Traditions Vortek Ultralight .50 Muzzleloader features a 28" ultralight tapered CeraKote barrel with 360° porting. Designed with Williams metal fiber-optic sights, the muzzleloader is drilled and tapped. Ergonomic overmolded buttstock and forearm. Quick-relief recoil pad.
Features and Benefits
- 150-grain magnum loads
- 209 shotgun primer ignition
- Accelerator Breech Plug
- 28" ultralight tapered CeraKote barrel with 360° porting
- Williams metal fiber-optic sights
- Quick-relief recoil pad
- Ergonomic overmolded buttstock and forearm
- Long-range accuracy to 200 yards
- Ambidextrous with a nonreversible right-hand safety
- Drilled and tapped
- Drop-out trigger assembly
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be 18 years old to purchase this product. In ordering this product, you certify that you are at least 18 years old and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
- Item will only be shipped using Ground Shipping to the contiguous 48 states only.
What's in the Box
- Traditions Vortek Ultralight .50 Muzzleloader
Shipping Restriction: Currently we are not able to ship this
product to the follow state(s).
- VIRGIN ISLANDS
- AMERICAN SAMOA
- MARSHALL ISLANDS
- FEDERATED STATES OF MICRONESIA
- PUERTO RICO
- NORTHERN MARIANA ISLANDS