The Marlin® Model 795 .22 LR Caliber Semiautomatic Rifle features a blued, 18" long barrel with Micro-Groove® rifling and a grooved receiver for scope mounting. The black Monte Carlo fiberglass-filled synthetic stock has swivel studs and molded-in checkering, while the nickel-plated clip magazine holds 10 shots. Cross-bolt safety. Adjustable open rear sight. Ramp front sight.
Features and Benefits
- Semiautomatic, autoloading action with side ejection
- 10-shot nickel-plated clip magazine
- Blued, 18" barrel with Micro-Groove® rifling
- Black Monte Carlo fiberglass-filled synthetic stock with swivel studs and molded-in checkering
- Adjustable open rear sight and a ramp front sight
- Grooved receiver for scope mounting
- Cross-bolt safety
- Automatic "last-shot" bolt hold-open
Important Product and Safety Information
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
What's in the Box
- Marlin® Model 795 .22 LR Caliber Semiautomatic Rifle