The 3-section, telescoping Stoney Point® Explorer Monopod can be used as a shooting rest or a hiking stick and is made of lightweight aluminum with a corrosion-resistant anodized finish. The monopod can extend from 25" to 62" and features a rubber, overmolded V-Yoke to offer a stable, nonslip rest to your firearm and a Posi-Lock system to provide quiet adjustment.
Features and Benefits
- - Can be used as a shooting rest or as a hiking stick
- - Rubber, overmolded V-Yoke creates a stable, nonslip rest for your firearm
- - 3-section, telescoping design extends from 25" to 62"
- - Posi-Lock system offers fast, quiet adjustment
- - Made of tempered aluminum with a corrosion-resistant anodized finish for light weight and durability
- - Oversize, high-density cushioned hand grip for a secure hold
What's in the Box
- - Stoney Point® Explorer Monopod