The Kershaw Volt II Folding Knife handles cutting jobs with versatility thanks to a dropped-point design and a durable 8CR13MOV steel blade with a bead-blasted finish. Heavy jimping on the back of the blade, an index finger contour and an injection-molded Polyimide® handle ensure a secure grip. Flipper. Locking liner. Ambidextrous thumb studs. Pocket clip. 3.4 oz. 3.12" blade length. 7" overall length. Made in USA.
Features and Benefits
- 8CR13MOV stainless-steel blade with a bead-blasted finish stands up to rugged tasks
- Folding blade features a slightly dropped point for cutting versatility
- Black injection-molded Polyimide® handle ensures strength and agility
- Locked liner secures the blade in place after opening, so it won't accidentally close
- Ambidextrous thumb studs offer easy right- or left-hand opening
- Removable pocket clip attaches the knife to a pocket for safe, secure transport and also doubles as a money holder
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening allows for convenient 1-handed deployment
- Heavy jimping on the back of the blade and an index finger contour ensure a secure grip
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be 18 years old to purchase this product. In ordering this product, you certify that you are at least 18 years old and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
What's in the Box
- Kershaw Volt II Folding Knife
- Removable pocket clip