The Remington Model 887 NitroMag 12 Gauge Pump-Action Shotgun features ArmorLock construction that consists of a weather-impervious seal for the receiver and barrel. The overmolded surface is abrasion-resistant, and the SuperCell recoil pad helps reduce rearward force. Solid steel receiver. Hammer-forged barrel.
Features and Benefits
- Pump action with a 5-round capacity
- 4140 steel barrel with solid rib
- Solid skeletonized steel receiver and cold hammer-forged barrel
- Synthetic stock and fore-end with contoured grip panels
- ArmorLock polymer construction provides all-weather protection on all exterior surfaces to help prevent rust
- Hi-Viz front sight with interchangeable light tubes
- SuperCell recoil pad helps reduce rearward force
- Handles 2-3/4", 3" and 3-1/2" 12 gauge loads
- Built-in swing swivel studs
Important Product and Safety Information
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
What's in the Box
- Remington Model 887 NitroMag 12 Gauge Pump-Action Shotgun
- Modified Rem Choke