The Sportline 345 Pedometer features a large flip-up LCD with a clock for easy viewing and a single-button stride set and reset. The spring-loaded belt clip is great for walkers, joggers and hikers, and the Advanced Pendulum Design (APD) ensures accurate step and distance measurement.
Features and Benefits
- - Accurately counts steps up to 99,999
- - Accurately measures distance up to 1,000 miles in 1/100 mile/km increments so you know how far you've walked
- - Tracks calories burned
- - Advanced Pendulum Design (APD) ensures accurate step and distance measurement
- - Large flip-up LCD with a clock
- - Single-button stride set and reset with adjustable stride length from 1' - 5'
- - Mode and settings buttons are easy to use
- - Spring-loaded belt clip
- - 10,000 steps a day program guide book included
What's in the Box
- - Sportline 345 Pedometer
- - Guide book