Slice open your prey's belly in a split second and avoid getting any hair in the meat with the Wyoming Knife Field Dressing Knife. The 1-piece, double-edged, straight-edge guthook blade is made of razor sharp stainless steel and is easily replaced by removing 1 screw. The handle is made of glass-filled polymer for firm control, and the blade has guards for each surface to provide protection. 2 oz. 3.25" blade length. 4.75" overall length. Camo pattern nylon sheath included.
Features and Benefits
- - Stainless-steel, 1-piece blade is razor sharp
- - Double-edged, straight-edge guthook blade skins, rips, guts and capes game without getting hair in the meat
- - Glass-filled polymer handle provides firm control
- - Blade guards for each blade surface provide protection
- - Blade is easily replaced by removing 1 screw
Important Product and Safety Information
- - You must be 18 years old to purchase this product. In ordering this product, you certify that that you are at least 18 years old and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- - The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product.
Check your local laws for any other regulations.
What's in the Box
- - Wyoming Knife Field Dressing Knife
- - Camo pattern nylon sheath with belt loop
- - Extra blade