The Gerber® LMF II Fixed Infantry Knife features a fixed serrated blade made from stainless steel and coated with black oxide for strength, durability and style. The TacHide handle is comfortable and helps eliminate blisters, and the tang and butt cap are separated to absorb shock when used as a hammer and to provide electrical insulation from the blade. 11.4 oz. 4.84" blade length. Includes a sheath with an integrated sharpener. Made in USA.
Features and Benefits
- - Stainless-steel construction with black oxide coating offers strength and durability
- - Serrated blade cuts through dense materials
- - Comfortable TacHide handle helps eliminate blisters
- - Tang and butt cap are separated to absorb shock and to provide electrical insulation from the blade
- - Ergonomically designed grooves and lashing holes allow for attachment to a spear
- - Sheath comes with an integrated sharpener to retain the blade's edge in the field
- - Made in USA
Important Product and Safety Information
- - You must be 18 years old to purchase this product. In ordering this product, you certify that you are at least 18 years old and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- - The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product.
Check your local laws for any other regulations.
What's in the Box
- - Gerber® LMF II Fixed Infantry Knife
- - Sheath
- - 2 leg straps