The Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops Folding Pocket Knife features a teflon-coated stainless-steel blade and a stainless-steel handle liner for strength and corrosion resistance. The clip-point blade offers extra sharpness at the tip. Dual thumb studs and a liner lock safety feature allow for a safe, quick and easy one-hand open. The sleek, black handle and designer holes offer beauty. A convenient belt/pocket clip allows for easy portability and quick access. 3.9 oz. 3" blade length.
Features and Benefits
- Teflon-coated 420 stainless-steel blade for strength and corrosion resistance
- Clip-point blade with designer holes for extra sharpness
- Black aluminum handle with stainless-steel liner provides beauty and strength
- Dual thumb studs ensure quick and easy opening with the left or right hand
- Liner lock offers added safety
- Belt/pocket clip for easy portability and quick access
- Knife blades are sharp and should be handled with caution
Important Product and Safety Information
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
- You must be 18 years old to purchase this product. In ordering this product, you certify that you are at least 18 years old and satisfy your jurisdictions legal requirements to purchase this product.
What's in the Box
- Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops Folding Pocket Knife