The Smith & Wesson Special Tactical Folding Pocket Knife features a Teflon-coated 420 stainless-steel blade for lasting strength. The tanto blade offers durability and sharpness, while the rubber-coated nonslip composite handle offers a nonslip, comfortable grip for controlled handling. Dual thumb studs, an easy-push tab and a liner lock safety feature allow for safe, quick and simple opening with 1 hand. The liner lock promotes safety. A convenient belt/pocket clip and lanyard hole allow for easy portability and quick access. 3.7 oz. 3.5" blade length.
Features and Benefits
- Teflon-coated 420 stainless-steel blade for reliable and lasting strength
- Tanto blade offers durability and sharpness for tactical applications
- Rubber-coated composite handle gives a nonslip, comfortable grip for controlled handling
- Dual thumb studs and an easy-push tab ensure quick and simple opening with the left or right hand
- Liner lock offers added safety
- Belt/pocket clip and lanyard hole for easy portability and quick access
- Knife blades are sharp and should be handled with caution
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be 18 years old to purchase this product. In ordering this product, you certify that you are at least 18 years old and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
What's in the Box
- Smith & Wesson Special Tactical Folding Pocket Knife