Armor-coated and rugged, the Leupold BX-2 Acadia® 10 x 42 Binoculars can be taken anywhere you need to go. The ergonomic roof prism design fits well in any size hands, while the Multicoat 4® lens system optimizes light transmission for brightness as well as enhanced clarity and contrast. These binoculars feature a diopter focus paddle for precise focusing and a wide field of view to easily follow movement. Waterproof.
Features and Benefits
- - Multicoat 4® lens system helps ensure brightness, clarity and optimal contrast, even in low light
- - Phase-coated BAK4 roof prisms significantly increase resolution for a sharp sight picture from edge-to-edge of the visual field
- - Diopter focus paddle offers precision focus, compensating for differences between your eyes
- - Close focus distance of 9'
- - Wide field of view to easily follow movement
- - Generous eye relief for comfortable extended viewing, even for inexperienced users
- - Nitrogen-fill process technology prevents fogging and makes the binoculars waterproof
- - Armor coated for durability
- - Slim, in-line design is ergonomic and fits well in any size hands
- - Great for general purpose, general field birding, coastal birding, tropical birding, hiking and camping, wildlife observation, paddle sports and general maritime applications
- - Black finish
What's in the Box
- - Leupold BX-2 Acadia® 10 x 42 Binoculars