The Buck Knives Parallex Folding Frame-Lock Knife has a sharp and reliable 420 HC stainless-steel blade crafted with Advanced Edge2x technology. A secure and compact frame-lock handle offers safety as you cut. The stainless-steel handle is lightweight and strong and has a convenient belt clip and lanyard hole. 2 oz. 2.25" blade length.
Features and Benefits
- - Drop-point, nonserrated blade is made with 420 HC stainless steel
- - Compact and lightweight curved, open-channel handle is made of stainless steel and can be opened with 1 hand
- - Integral frame lock firmly secures the blade
- - Convenient stainless-steel belt clip and a lanyard hole
Important Product and Safety Information
- - You must be 18 years old to purchase this product. In ordering this product, you certify that you are at least 18 years old and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- - The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product.
Check your local laws for any other regulations.
What's in the Box
- - Buck Knives Parallex Folding Frame-Lock Knife