The Buck Knives Bucklite Max Folding Knife is built with a stainless-steel drop-point blade and a thermoplastic handle that's reinforced with glass. This lightweight, folding knife features a lock-back blade locking mechanism and is designed for easy 1-handed opening. The stainless-steel clip is located high on the handle to allow for discrete carrying. 1.6 oz. 2.75" blade length. Made in USA.
Features and Benefits
- 420HC stainless-steel drop-point blade with Edge 2x technology is suitable for everyday use
- Lightweight, glass-reinforced thermoplastic handle offers a sure grip
- Dual thumbstuds for 1-handed ambidextrous opening
- Stainless-steel clip is located high on the handle to allow for discrete carrying
- Lanyard hole for a variety of carry options
- Made in USA
- Lock-back mechanism locks the blade in the open position for safety
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be 18 years old to purchase this product. In ordering this product, you certify that you are at least 18 years old and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
What's in the Box
- Buck Knives Bucklite Max Folding Knife