The Buck Knives Bantam Folding Knife is a convenient, lightweight and easy-to-use tool. The 420HC stainless-steel drop-point blade is hardened to Rc58 for excellent edge retention and features thumb studs on either side of the blade for 1-hand opening. The featherweight thermoplastic handle has molded grip ridges for cutting stability and the mid-lockback and positive locking system provide safety. 3.2 oz. 3.63" blade length.
Features and Benefits
- Drop-point blade design for clean cutting
- Featherweight thermoplastic handle with molded grip ridges offers a firm, well-balanced grip
- Thumb studs on either side of the blade for 1-hand opening
- Lanyard hole and stainless-steel pocket/belt clip for easy carrying
- Stainless-steel blade is tempered for toughness and hardened to Rc58 for excellent edge retention
- Mid-lockback and positive locking system provide safety
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be 18 years old to purchase this product. In ordering this product, you certify that you are at least 18 years old and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
What's in the Box
- Buck Knives Bantam Folding Knife