The lightweight Buck Knives PakLite Large Skinner features a recurved, skinner-style fixed blade designed to meet most field dressing demands, from skinning to cutting joints. The 420HC stainless steel blade and frame are corrosion-resistant and durable, and the handle has finger grip cutouts to provide a secure grip and excellent control. 4.1 oz. 3.5" blade length. 8" overall length. Nylon sheath included.
Features and Benefits
- - Lightweight 420HC stainless-steel blade is corrosion resistant and durable
- - Recurved, skinner-style fixed blade is ideal for field dressing
- - 420HC stainless-steel handle with finger-grip cutouts provides a secure grip and plenty of control
- - Heavy-duty black nylon sheath for safe and convenient carrying in the field
Important Product and Safety Information
- - You must be 18 years old to purchase this product. In ordering this product, you certify that you are at least 18 years old and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- - The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product.
Check your local laws for any other regulations.
What's in the Box
- - Buck Knives PakLite Large Skinner