When Slime Tire Sealant is inserted into your tire, centrifugal force pushes the Slime into punctures to seal them using Fibro-Seal technology. The Slime stays liquid, so it repairs any new punctures as your wheels spin. Slime contains rust and corrosion inhibitors to help maintain the integrity of your rim, is TPMS friendly, safe for the environment and water soluble.
Features and Benefits
- - Repairs punctures up to 1/4"
- - Treats tire from the inside as it rotates
- - Contains rust and corrosion inhibitors to keep your rim intact
- - Slime technology is environmentally friendly, nontoxic, nonflammable and water soluble
- - TPMS friendly
- - Not intended for use in tires losing pressure from sidewall punctures, bead leaks, damaged rims or faulty valves
- - 24 oz.