You get versatility from the Lodge 8 qt. Camp Dutch Oven. This 26 lb. cast-iron model sits on legs designed to position it just above the hot coals of your campfire, but it can also be used for hearth cooking. Its lid has a flange around the outer edge so it can hold coals, and it inverts for service as a griddle when you're cooking outdoors.
Features and Benefits
- - Integral legs position the Dutch oven just above the coals of your campfire
- - Flanged lid holds coals and inverts for use as a griddle
- - Cast-iron construction for long-lasting use
What's in the Box
- - Lodge 8 qt. Camp Dutch Oven
- - Camp Dutch Oven Cooking 101 cookbook