Standing only 4" high and 2" deep, the MSR® PocketRocket Single-Burner Canister Stove fits in the palm of your hand and makes a compact addition to backpacking supplies or in an emergency kit. The burner controls are glove-friendly and can be easily adjusted from simmer to boil. With an 8,200 BTU/hr. heat output, the stove can boil 1 liter of water in 3.5 minutes. A trisectional Wind Clip wind shield protects the flame and boosts efficiency. Fuel canister not included.
Features and Benefits
- Runs on 1 canister of MSR® IsoPro fuel in a blend of either 70 butane/30 propane or 80 isobutane/20 propane
- 8,200 BTU/hr. heat output
- Boils 1 liter of water in 3.5 minutes and 16 liters per 8 oz. canister
- Trisectional Wind Clip wind shield protects the flame and boosts efficiency
- Compact form fits in the palm of your hand and won't take up much space in a backpack
- Glove-friendly controls allow precise flame adjustment from simmer to boil
- Do not attempt to use the stove if you observe any condition with the stove or in the surrounding environment that would make operation dangerous. Do not modify stove or use if parts are missing or broken.
- Requires an 8 oz. MSR® IsoPro fuel canister (not included)
- Do not attempt to use the stove before reading and fully understanding the instruction manual, or if you are not prepared to attend the burning stove at all times, or if you observe leaking fuel.
- This stove is for outdoor use only. This stove can produce carbon monoxide, which has no odor. Do not use in an enclosed space, such as a tent, camper, vestibule, car or home.
What's in the Box
- MSR® PocketRocket Single-Burner Canister Stove
- Owner's manual