The Magellan Outdoors Acadia Cabin Tent sleeps up to 10 people, so you can bring the whole family along on the next outing. The tent features a large screened-in porch and mesh paneling to provide ventilation and a tub-style floor to offer extra waterproof protection at ground level. Shock-corded fiberglass and steel poles provide durability, and the tent corners and stress points are reinforced for stability. The silver reflective rainfly is waterproof and can be rapidly deployed for quick and easy use.
Features and Benefits
- - Sleeps up to 10 people with a 6.8' center height; fits 3 queen-size matresses
- - Large screened-in porch
- - Poles are made from shock-corded fiberglass and steel for durability
- - Rapid Deployment Fly System for easy set up of the waterproof, silver reflective rainfly
- - No-see-um mesh paneling provides ventilation
- - 2 inner organizers
- - Reinforced corners and stress points offer stability
- - Tub floor for extra waterproof protection at ground level
- - Pocket Socket®
Important Product and Safety Information
- - Proposition 65 warning for California residents: WARNING - This product contains one or more chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
What's in the Box
- - Magellan Outdoors Acadia Cabin Tent
- - Owner's manual