The Kingsford® Sierra Charcoal Smoker features a 30" x 20" main barrel with a square side firebox that offers a total 795 sq. in. cooking area. A smoke stack helps enhance air circulation to provide even cooking, and the cast iron and heavy-gauge expanded metal cooking grates are durable and easy to clean. The 6.75" blow-mold wheels ensure easy transportation, and the smoker has a thermometer and a storage rack for convenience.
Features and Benefits
- 575 sq. in. primary cooking area and 220 sq. in. side firebox cooking area provide ample room for food preparation
- Cast iron cooking grate on the main barrel and a heavy-gauge, expanded metal grate on the side box offer durability and easy cleaning
- Smoke stack enhances air circulation to provide even cooking
- Thermometer offers safe cooking
- Convenient storage rack
- 6.75" blow-mold wheels ensure easy portability
Important Product and Safety Information
- Proposition 65 warning for California residents: WARNING - This product contains one or more chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
What's in the Box
- Kingsford® Sierra Charcoal Smoker
- Owner's manual