The Kingsford® Sierra Charcoal Smoker features a 30" x 20" main barrel with a square side firebox that offers a total 795 sq. in. cooking area. A smoke stack helps enhance air circulation to provide even cooking, and the cast iron and heavy-gauge expanded metal cooking grates are durable and easy to clean. The 6.75" blow-mold wheels ensure easy transportation, and the smoker has a thermometer and a storage rack for convenience.
Features and Benefits
- - 575 sq. in. primary cooking area and 220 sq. in. side firebox cooking area provide ample room for food preparation
- - Cast iron cooking grate on the main barrel and a heavy-gauge, expanded metal grate on the side box offer durability and easy cleaning
- - Smoke stack enhances air circulation to provide even cooking
- - Thermometer offers safe cooking
- - Convenient storage rack
- - 6.75" blow-mold wheels ensure easy portability
Important Product and Safety Information
- - Proposition 65 warning for California residents: WARNING - This product contains one or more chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
What's in the Box
- - Kingsford® Sierra Charcoal Smoker
- - Thermometer
- - Owner's manual