Hazardous to humans and domestic animals. Keep out of reach of children. Corrosive, causes irreversible eye damage. May be fatal if inhaled. Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin.
Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Do not breathe dust, vapor or spray mist. Wear goggles, face shield or safety glasses. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
What's in the Box
Crystal Care Quick-Dissolving Chlorine Shock
From time to time, Academy Sports + Outdoors runs sweepstakes in connection with its Ratings and Reviews. Certain of the reviews posted above on this page may have entitled the author to a sweepstakes entry.