The Traditions Competitive Starter Pistol serves as an accessory item used primarily for dog training and starts at sporting events. A solid barrel with a red plug identifies the barrel as safe. This hefty, blank pistol is used solely for creating the sound of a pistol but does not shoot any type of projectile. The cylinder swings out to load five 209 shotgun primers. The pistol packs into a foam-lined carrying case with a hard shell.
Features and Benefits
- Creates the sound of a pistol but does not shoot any type of projectile
- Cylinder swings out to load five 209 shotgun primers
- Solid barrel with a red plug identifies the barrel as safe
- Packs into a foam-lined carrying case with a hard shell for safe storage
- Great for use when dog training
- This pistol is not to be used with any loaded ammunition containing any type of projectile nor with any powder-activated fastening devices.
Important Product and Safety Information
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Item will only be shipped using Ground Shipping to the contiguous 48 states only.
- You must be 18 years old to purchase this product. In ordering this product, you certify that you are at least 18 years old and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- California Residents: This product may be mistaken for a firearm by law enforcement officers or others, and altering its color or brandishing the product in public may be considered a crime.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
What's in the Box
- Traditions Competitive Starter Pistol
- Carrying case