Little ones can enjoy hours of fun with the Gym Dandy Pendulum Teeter Totter. The open, suspended design updates the classic teeter totter to provide a rocking pendulum motion. Rubber bump absorbers under the seats reduce impact, and the elongated soft cushion seats are comfortable. The heavy-duty tubing frame and powder-coat finish provide durability for outdoor use.
Features and Benefits
- - Open, suspended design provides pendulum rocking motion for hours of fun
- - Rubber bump absorbers under the seats reduce impact
- - Elongated soft cushion seats are comfortable
- - Heavy-duty tubing frame with powder-coat finish for durability
- - Children must be supervised and never left unattended. Use the equipment on a leveled surface; never use on concrete or hard surface. Make sure bystanders remain at least 5' away from the equipment while it is in motion.
- - Keep hands and feet away from the pivot area. Do not get off the seat while the equipment is in motion. Do not stand on the equipment; this could cause damage to the equipment and could result in injury.
- - The equipment is intended for use by children from ages 3 to 13. Replace all labels if damaged, illegible or removed.
What's in the Box
- - Gym Dandy Pendulum Teeter Totter
- - Assembly hardware
- - Owner's manual