Support the cantilevered weight of your boat's motor with this Attwood® Shock-Absorbing Transom Saver. Its effective design eases pressure on the transom while the outboard is lifted and also stabilizes the engine and steering mechanism while trailering. Tough components include adjustable toggles with replaceable pads, ensuring lasting use for frequent boaters and fishing enthusiasts. Package includes both over-roller and bolt-on attachments.
Features and Benefits
- Works great with motors that have hydraulic trim/tilt
- Helps keep a boat's engine and steering mechanism stable when trailering
- Spring-loaded design to partially absorb road shock and reduce wear and tear on the transom during transport
- Helps ease pressure on the transom while the outboard is being lifted by supporting the cantilevered weight of the motor
- Adjustable toggles have replaceable pads for enduring use
- Package includes both over-roller and bolt-on attachments
Important Product and Safety Information
- Proposition 65 warning for California residents: WARNING - This product contains one or more chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
What's in the Box
- Attwood® Shock-Absorbing Transom Saver