Use the Attwood® Swivl-Eze Transom Saver to protect your transom from the pressure of a lifted outboard during trailering. This transom saver can support the cantilevered weight of the motor and stabilize the engine and steering mechanism while trailering. The pro-adjustable head features tough, replaceable rubber pads for durability, and the roller/bolt mechanism ensures secure mounting.
Features and Benefits
- Adjustable 24" - 36" clear anodized tube fits a wide variety of boats and outboard motors
- Supports the cantilevered weight of the motor and stabilizes the engine and steering mechanism while trailering
- Pro-adjustable head features replaceable rubber pads to cushion the transom
- Mounts to the transom with a roller/bolt mechanism
Important Product and Safety Information
- Proposition 65 warning for California residents: WARNING - This product contains one or more chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
What's in the Box
- Attwood® Swivl-Eze Transom Saver