The Attwood® 42" LED Pole Light with Articulating Antiglare Head makes your craft more visible to other boaters without unnecessary glare. A bottom aperture reduces glare at 7.5° below horizontal, while above horizontal, the continuous arc of light makes the boat more visible in rolling seas and to taller craft. Simply align the head to the horizon by adjusting it from 15° forward to 15° aft with the easy-to-use screw.
Features and Benefits
- - LED with proprietary optics offers a low power draw of only 1.8 watts at 12 VDC
- - Rated for more than 50,000 hours of use
- - Bottom aperture reduces glare at 7.5° below horizontal, focusing light away from the pilot's eyes while increasing visibility
- - Screw offers simple adjustment of antiglare head from 15° forward to 15° aft
- - Provides up to 2 miles of 360° visibility for boats measuring up to 39.4'
- - For use with a variety of Atwood® 2-pin straight or angled bases (sold separately)
- - Meets USCG CFR 183.810 and ABYC A-16 requirements
What's in the Box
- - Attwood® 42" LED Pole Light with Articulating Antiglare Head