The Shimano FX 6' Freshwater Casting Rod features an aergolass blank for enhanced sensitivity and durability and a solid-locking graphite reel seat. Six reinforced aluminum-oxide guides with stainless-steel frames resist corrosion and keep line flowing smoothly, and the EVA fore grip and rear grip offer comfortable handling. 2-piece design.
Features and Benefits
- - Aeroglass blank construction for sensitivity and durability
- - 2" EVA fore grip and 7.5" EVA rear grip for comfortable handling
- - 6 corrosion-resistant reinforced aluminum-oxide guides with stainless-steel frames and the tip keep line flowing smoothly
- - Solid-locking graphite reel seat
What's in the Box
- - Shimano FX 6' Freshwater Casting Rod