The Okuma Stinson 30-A Spinning Reel, Convertible uses multidisk oiled felt drag washers to provide excellent fish control and a maximum drag of 13 lb. The reel has a precision machine-cut brass pinion gear with a gear ratio of 5.0:1 for fast retrieves and features a lightweight, corrosion-resistant graphite body. Nine stainless-steel ball bearings and 1 stainless-steel antireverse roller bearing keep the reel spinning smoothly, and the die-cast aluminum handle offers strength and control. Convertible for right- or left-handed use. 200 yards/6 lb., 160 yards/8 lb., 110 yards/10 lb. 10.1 oz.
Features and Benefits
- - Corrosion-resistant graphite body for light weight
- - 9 stainless-steel ball bearings keep the reel spinning smoothly
- - 1 stainless-steel antireverse roller bearing prevents the reel from spinning backward
- - Precision machine-cut brass pinion gear features a 5.0:1 gear ratio for fast retrieves
- - Multidisk Japanese-oiled felt drag washers provide excellent fish control and a maximum drag of 13 lb.
- - Hydro Block watertight drag seal
- - 2-tone machined anodized-aluminum spool offers easy casting
- - Rigid die-cast aluminum handle for strength
- - Heavy-duty solid-aluminum gun-smoke anodized bail wire
- - 25" line retrieve
- - RESII computer balanced rotor equalizing system
- - EOS Oscillation System
What's in the Box
- - Okuma Stinson 30-A Spinning Reel, Convertible