Ride the trails with confidence on the Ozone 500® Men's N275 27.5" 21-Speed Mountain Bike. The heat-treated aluminum frame, steel crown suspension fork and coil-over shock suspension provide light weight, strength and riding comfort, while the twist-style shifting helps you quickly change gears. A front disc brake and a rear alloy V-brake offer reliable stopping.
Features and Benefits
- 27.5" x 2.125" wheels and alloy rims with 36 holes provide a comfortable ride
- Front disc brake and a rear alloy V-Brake offer reliable stopping
- Twist-style shifting helps you quickly change gears
- Steel crown suspension fork and coil-over shock suspension
- 24"W steel handlebar risers
- Heat-treated aluminum frame for strength
- Nylon-covered seat with a steel quick-release seat clamp
Important Product and Safety Information
- Proposition 65 warning for California residents: WARNING - This product contains one or more chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
What's in the Box
- Owner's manual
- Ozone 500® Men's N275 27.5" 21-Speed Mountain Bike