Reel in your next big catch with the Penn® Special Senator® 113-H2 Saltwater Conventional Reel. Its graphite frame provides light weight, and the 2 stainless-steel ball bearings allow for smooth line movement. A multidisc star drag system and HT-100 drag washers offer optimal performance and a gear ratio of 4.0:1, and the stainless-steel reel stand keeps the reel securely in place. 450 yards/20 lb., 300 yards/30 lb., 250 yards/40 lb. 22 oz.
Features and Benefits
- Stainless-steel frame rings provide rigidity to prevent frame flex
- 2 shielded stainless-steel ball bearings provide smooth line movement
- Multidisc star drag system and HT-100 drag washers offer optimal performance and a maximum drag of 11 lb.
- Machined and anodized aluminum spool spins fast for easy casting
- Stainless-steel reel stand
- Heavy-duty clicker
- 29" line retrieve
- Convertible power handle
- Graphite frame for light weight
- High-strength marine-grade bronze-alloy main gear and a precision-machined stainless-steel pinion gear provide efficient casting and retrieving and a 4.0:1 gear ratio
What's in the Box
- Penn® Special Senator® 113-H2 Saltwater Conventional Reel